Monday, December 15, 2014

Up and up

I am 168.4 this morning.  I've been gaining some weight.  Not sure if this is water, muscle or fat.  Either way I don't like it as it adds to the weight my tendons have to pull up the climbs. 


It has been raining a lot since last week, so my morning jogging has been curtailed.  On top of this, I caught a cold last Friday, so I have been mostly sitting at home.  I am mostly better now. 


On the positive side, I just finished my 4th campus workout and the power phase.  Onto power endurance phase now!  I must admit that I am feeling a little flat with my climbing.  I am not as excited as I was when I started.  However, I am committed and I will push on through this plateau.


Anyways, I am skipping the breakfast, doing 2 yoga classes, and starting to run on the treadmill tomorrow! The treadmill is until the rains stop. 


Hoping I am going to feel 100% by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment