Thursday, December 4, 2014

165.6

I cheated on you yesterday.  As the rain seemed to have stopped, I did go for a jog around 5 a.m.  However, I did not run far before I entered some rainy cloud.  So, I turned back after 1 mile.
I had a great climbing workout afterwards.  Too bad I ripped a callus on my finger.  I will have to skip climbing this weekend.  Might as well: I have a lot of work to catch up with on the weekend.

There is always something to do on a weekend at home.  What a contrast to Chicago.  This weekend, besides work, I should go to a Salsa party at Metronome, go paragliding in the South Bay, look for a dating meetup.  I wish I had time to go to an exhibit.  Maybe I will still find time to go, especially if I can find a date to do it :).

Back to work.

P.s. Oh, I weighed 165.6 this morning.  I went for a full jog. Jodi in the evening, yay!

P.s.2  After watching a friend climb 5.13 last weekend, I decided to start a hip stretch program.  That should help my climbing tremendously, I think.  I will do something every day towards being able to sit in a Lotus pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment