Wednesday, December 17, 2014

167.2

Today I am feeling better. I wake up at 5:40, make breakfast, whip out a smoothie and a salad. I skip jogging as I was thinking of going on the treadmill the night before.  Albeit, I realize too late that I had forgotten my running shoes.  So I go for a 4 hour climbing workout: Linked Bouldering Circuit (LBC).  LBC does not go too well as I spend the time looking for a good wall and a set of problems to train on. The wall I saw before is no good anymore as it's about to be reset in 2 weeks.  I find just the right thing, but it will have to wait till after my paragliding trip next week.


4 hour workout is way too long.  I must and will plan it better, so that I am at the office by 11!


Later tonight, I am going to a yoga session and some hip stretching.  Have I told you? My new yoga project for the next year is a lotus pose (padmanasana) and a 30 second wall-free hand stand.  I am excited to let you know that I can already stand for 2-3 seconds!


So, I am off paragliding all next week.  This blog will go on a break.
Happy Holidays my faithful readers!  May the power be with you!.




No comments:

Post a Comment