Saturday, December 6, 2014

166.4 and melting

Nothing unusual this weekend except that I have to work.  I was going paragliding, but the winds at Ed Levin were too strong.  Perhaps, I will try a new hairdresser and drive to San Jose to visit my friend's banya, a.k.a Russian bathhouse.  I might try kiting and paragliding at the Mussel Rock tomorrow if the winds cooperate.

I am going to try to fit a jog in to deal with this recalcitrant weight.  My goal is to get to 164 by the end of the next week.  I shall try to drop something from my diet as well, so that I won't feel starved and will be on target.  Here, I will shrink my 2-egg breakfast every morning to 1 egg.  Also, I will control my snacking behavior more: I will snack once per hour versus at will.  If this does not work, I will add 1 or 2 more days of yoga with Jodi.  I can do yoga twice on Tuesday and Thursdays :).


No comments:

Post a Comment