Friday, December 12, 2014

Coming back from the dark side

So, yesterday I had the best intentions of going home and sleeping through my evening hunger after yoga.  Instead I went to Rainbow.  Big mistake!  I bought a loaf of bread and a few other forbidden sins off the bakery rack.  I consumed the sin right there.  And I enjoyed it very much till this morning when the scale tipped to 167.4.

Luckily, I am tenacious.  I decided to give this loaf of bread to a co-worker.  So, I am back from the dark side.  I skipped the breakfast, went for a 20 minute jog in the rain, went climbing in the morning.

Well, I am not out of the woods yet.  This weekend I am going climbing again, so I bought a bunch of goodies :).  Well, I need to eat well to climb well.  At least, I have limited amount of those for the trip.

See you on Monday!

P.s. Oh, I skipped my campus 4 workout due to the shoulder being sore.  Gotta do it next week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment