Friday, December 5, 2014

A short post

Almost forgot to check in with you.  I was 166.6 this morning.  No, I did not misbehave last night! I was at a bar, but I drank water just as if I drank beer.  So, that extra weight is all that water, promise!

I weigh myself every day first thing when I wake up.  It may please you to know that after some personal business, jogging on the beach, and eating breakfast I clocked in at 165.0.

Just to make this post a little more palatable, here is my fave quote of the week from none other than Jodi herself:   “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle

So, what are you doing every day that you are so excellent at?  Are you complaining and procrastinating or do you take control of your life in  your hands?


No comments:

Post a Comment