Sunday, December 7, 2014

And up again

This morning I woke up to hair raising 167.8 :-).  What did I do wrong?  Well, I stayed up working too late, for one.  I ate a large portion of buckwheat at a late lunch for two.  I was working all day for three.  But nothing extraordinary really!  I did most of the things right given my time constraints: went for a jog, skipped dinner.  Hmm, maybe too many snacks.

Ok, the war has just escalated.  I am going to hit with one more Jodi on Thursday or try to go to a Friday yoga to see if it's aerobic enough.  I will try to fit one in today as well, but I am not sure yet.  Also, I am limiting my snacks to once per hour at most: fruit, nuts, or veggie.  Let's see if I can drop back down to 164 range next week.  Uff, fun to hit it with an extra ammo, especially if you have it :).

And here is a Jodi for you:
“Remember, in yoga as in life all good things take work and they are so much sweeter when achieved after going through the challenges.”

No comments:

Post a Comment