Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Monday!

Nothing special today.  I keep working on my weight with slip-ups here and there.  I went grocery shopping late last night and partook of banana chips a bit too much.  Surprisingly, my weight is still down at 165.8.  I  am at whopping -2.7%  in this competition.  Come on people, don't make me win this outright!

I am taking a 1 week break from climbing related training as my elbows started to hurt.  Yesterday, I pampered my babies with a massage.  They still hurt when a friend shook my hand last night.

In other news, tomorrow, I am leaving on a climbing trip to Owens River Gorge to soak in the hot springs and take a crack at some climbing projects.  This blog is on vacation till next week, but you are not!  You are still at war!  Remember: your best weapon is not a knife and a fork.  It's escaping outside of your house.  Run and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Yiddish proverb:  If you are going to do something wrong, enjoy it!

Tip: Don't go shopping on an empty stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment