Friday, November 21, 2014

Another day! So psyched!

Ok, it's not the best post title for today.  It took me a minute or two to come up with it.  I think it describes accurately how I feel about this competition and myself right now.

Last night, I came home after yoga and was trying to brush up on my French.  Well, I opened a paragliding magazine for a second instead.  Next thing, I woke up on my couch at 1:30 am.  From now on, I am going to go to bed at 9 or 10 pm.  I can get up earlier and do whatever I had to in the evening.  No more being cast away from my bedroom on the couch.

I re-wake up at 4:30 am.  The scales report 166.4.  If this goes like that I will need to stroke it instead of stepping on it all the time :).   I am off to a jog and light climbing after that.

Some  trivia for you: WHO obesity report
The report is a bit outdated.  I heard a 2 billion overweight people figure on the public radio yesterday.  Don't just stay the statistics!  You can do better!


No comments:

Post a Comment