Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bizarre Nuts

Happy Saturday!

The weather is awesome rain!!  Might as well, because I am working today, so that I could take Wednesday off and go to Sierras for Thanksgiving.

As you remember, I took to eating nuts as snacks. Specifically, I have munched like crazy on Brazilian nuts.  I find that they kill my appetite, which might or might not be good.  Yesterday, I only ate breakfast;  I had to skip most of the lunch and the dinner after abusing those nuts.   I literally forced myself to eat some salad.  So, it comes as no surprise this morning that I weigh 165.6.

I don't feel like I should rejoice as the nuts are excellent nutrients, but they don't provide a balanced diet.  Also, I felt very bloated all day yesterday, which was not a good feeling.  Any of you out there with some input, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment