Thursday, November 20, 2014

Great Balancer is merciful!

I followed through with my workout plans yesterday: 1 hour of jogging, 2.5 hours of limit bouldering, 1 hour of yoga.  I also skipped my dinner!  I found that snacking on some raw nuts is a great way to kill the hunger.  Why is it so hard to stop eating them though? :)

This morning, Great Balancer revealed that it could be merciful.  She is especially kind to people exercising discipline and delaying immediate gratification.  She told me I am just 166.8.  Woohoo, I am not especially hungry.

Plan for today is simple: rest and skip dinner.  I am off to my rest  day activities: running on the beach and yoga in the evening.  Oh man, I will need some of those real rest days when the only thing I really do is leafing through a nice book and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment