Thursday, May 7, 2015

162.6. My youth weight, we meet again!

Yesterday, I went for a jog after work.  It definitely helps me drop a couple of pounds.  The trick is not to eat anything dangerous afterwards.  I should have gone straight to sleep almost right after the run.  Instead, I munged on a couple of pieces of cheese.  Shame!

This morning, the great balancer was merciful and showed my weight at a number I don't recall seeing ever.  Thank you! I am going to prove myself worthy.  My goal for this week is to go down another 0.5 lbs.  This will put me on track to 160 lbs by the end of May.

Tonight, I am going to the Yoga class with Jodi.  The class's end at 8 will put me square before the bed time.  I will go to bed at 9 and get up at 4/5.  Jog and gym in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment