Friday, May 8, 2015

162.6. Can I go down more?

I woke up at 7:30am this morning, though I went to bed at 9pm.  I fell asleep reading a book, so I woke up around midnight to shut off the lights.  Perhaps, this contributed to the long sleep.  Don't know.  I will try to go straight to bed by 11pm tonight. 

The good part is that I did not misbehave and went to bed after yoga and a cup of tea with honey.  My weight has not changed from yesterday, although I did have a bit too much of a second lunch before yoga.  I went for a jog feeling a little weak, so, I was asking myself if this diet game is good for me.  We shall see when I get to 160 lb.  I will listen to my body and stop dieting if necessary.

My rehab is almost done.  The elbow feels much better.  I shall keep stretching my arms 3 times a day (only twice yesterday).  Other stretching routines and yoga have been lacking.  I am going to restart them next week as well.

Today, I am going to ARC, stretch, work core, and opposing muscles.  Tomorrow will be a rest day with some jogging and stretching.  I am going to write down a training routine for the rest of the training cycle by Sunday, analyzing what I need to do to avoid re-injuring myself.

Next week, I am either continuing with Power phase or skipping to Performance.  Skipping to Performance has the benefit of allowing my elbow to heal more before dynamically loading it with LB training.



No comments:

Post a Comment