Monday, January 12, 2015

165.4

I am determined to reach my goal of 160 lbs by the end of this competition at the end of January.  To do it, I plan to run twice a day (almost 2 hours total) and go to 4 yoga sessions a week.  This is on top of my regular training for climbing 1-2 times a week.  All this exercise is in order to eat well and still lose weight.   It's going to be challenging to reach my goal as I don't restrict my calorie intake during the weekends climbing outside.

Yesterday, on Sunday, I started at 8:10 am jogging on the beach and in the hills for 45 min.  I missed about 5-10 min of my regular run as I was rushing to Jody's yoga class at 9:30 am.  After stopping to buy new ice climbing pants, I ended up in Dogpatch at 1:15 pm.  I goofed around and did my power endurance workout till 6 pm.  Then, after some snacking, I went to run for an hour by the flashlight.

Today, I am resting: 2 jogging sessions on the beach and some stretching.  To reach my goal, I need to be below 164 lbs next Monday morning.  I am going to try to skip the lunch if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment