Monday, January 26, 2015

163.6

This is the final week of the competition! No matter who wins, we are all miles ahead of people who have not even tried and eons ahead of people who are not even aware of the issues that the general American eating culture and food industry impose on our health!

Enough ranting!  I have come full circle to my minimal weight of 163.4 during this comp.  The difference is I am not hungry, I still climb strong and looking forward to the new training season.  But first, I have to rest.  I have decided that the 1st training cycle has lasted too long.  I need to finish it and start fresh.  From now, I will separate performance climbing from training; this is Linear Periodization (LP) training.  In the future, I might try non-LP (NLP): climb and train at the same time.

Anyways, this week I am going to forget climbing till the weekend.  Heck, I won't be disappointed if I do not climb this weekend.  I am still going to jog and go to yoga classes; all  part of active rest.  Next week around Wednesday, I am going to start basic training again.

This blog will become my Totem Pole training journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment