Monday, April 20, 2015

167.0

Oh well, it happened to me too.  I am pretty sure I got tendonitis in my right elbow.  While I have had the episodes of it before, my elbow recovered back after a week of rest.  It has been 11 days of rest, and I still feel some pain.  If before it was on the outside (tennis elbow), now it's in the medial part too (golfer's elbow).

What can you do?  Gotta see a PT.  Expensive and next appointment is only available on July 1st!

I am going to start with stretching wrists and massaging arms 5 times a day.
I will modify my training routine such that I have at most 1 hard training session if I am climbing outside on the weekends around the week.

Elsewhere, my weight is hovering at the same level.  Will try to step up cardio: jog tonight and every day of the week.  Also, going to yoga on Tuesday and Thursday.  Reducing the load on the joints is another reason to get below 160 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment